Attorney, Randy Steen will be providing a virtual presentation on the following topics. There will be an opportunity for Q&A after.
- Powers of Attorney vs. Guardianship
- What is a Health Care POA/Living Will and a Financial POA and why does everyone need one?
- How do the courts feel about Guardianship's in 2020?
- Applying for SSI at age 18 and one month
- Obtaining SSI between 18-22 to guarantee the Disabled Adult Child Benefit
- What does SSI do for my child if I think they are high functioning?
- Why does everyone need a Last Will and Testament even if they don't think they do!
- What is a Special Needs Trust? Common mistakes of SNTs, What we look for in Trustees, Special Drafting concerns.
- How do taxes work when we die, and how does that play into planning for our special needs loved one?
Location: Zoom Video Conference
RSVP: Contact your Child’s Care Coordinator to RSVP and receive the Zoom Conference information
Please direct questions pertaining to the group to:
Dr. Kristin Garcia (610) 431-8143 or email@example.com