November 17, 2020 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Randy H. Steen, Esq. & Michele A. Leahy, MS, CPWIC
Please join us for a complimentary session where we will discuss the following:
- How to advocate and create accountability for Transition Goals within an IEP and ISP during CoVid?
- POA vs Guardianship-Don't be left in the dark during COVID-19 if your child gets ill
- What does the stimulus check mean for those receiving Medicaid (waiver) services?
- Why is it vital to become eligible for SSI/SSDI?
- Is it possible to work and still receive benefits such as Medical Assistance and federal cash benefits?
- What is a Special Needs Trust and how to create a guaranteed funding stream beyond your lifetime? (3-Person Retirement?)
- What is a waiver? Are there waivers for those with IQs above 70?
- How can I blend state and federal government programs while preparing for his/her future?
- What is the difference between Medicaid and Medicare?
- The ABLE Act. What is it and what does it mean for
- savings and Special Needs Trusts?
|RSVP today for this free event!|
|Once Registered you will receive a Zoom link|
the day of the presentation. RSVP By
November 16, 2020