Please register by March 14th for this complimentary webinar. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfI993BAgTwOV3lKa0TGwBkNl_0-HDdktqT9ROMxqd3SNUtUQ/viewform
Michele A. Leahy, MS, CPWIC
& Randy H. Steen, Esq.
Please join us for a complimentary session where we will discuss the following:
- How to advocate and create accountability for Transition Goals within an IEP and ISP?
- POA vs Guardianship
- What does the stimulus check mean for those receiving Medicaid (waiver) services?
- Why is it vital to become eligible for SSI/SSDI?
- Is it possible to work and still receive benefits such as Medical Assistance and federal cash benefits?
- What is a Special Needs Trust and how to create a guaranteed funding stream beyond your lifetime? (3-Person Retirement?)
- What is a waiver? Are there waivers for those with IQs above 70?
- How can I blend state and federal government programs while preparing for his/her future?
- What is the difference between Medicaid and Medicare?
- The ABLE Act. What is it and what can you it use for?
- Savings and Special Needs Trusts?